Ice-America specializes in the creation, planning, and performance of live and televised ice skating entertainment. Choose one of our ice show options or let us customize a show just for you!
Our principals have extensive experience producing, directing, and choreographing an extensive variety of ice shows and professional ice skating competitions. Whether you’re looking for a themed show for your company party, an additional daily attraction at your outdoor holiday ice rink, or a television production featuring skating’s biggest stars and amazing choreography, one of our professional production options is right for you.
Use our ice show production capabilities on your existing ice rink or combine an Ice-America ice rink installation with a unique ice show. Begin with one of our custom ice installations – use it for a holiday ice rink – in a theatre – or in an event space. Now, add a customized ice show tailored to your audience. All you need is a suitable location or venue.
- Ice Diaries on TLC – docu-drama series
- Champagne On Ice – industry shows
- Brian Boitano Skating Spectacular – NBC (2002-2011)
- Skate of Champions – live show tour
- All That Skate LA – NBC
- Beverly Hills On Ice – Syndication
- The American Open Professional Figure Skating Championships – Comcast
- Cinderella On Ice tour – U.S. & Australia
- Grand Openings for The Cosmopolitan, Westfield, The Queen Mary
- …and many more Industry & Grand Opening Performances!
Ice-America production companies have featured the best skaters in the world, including Olympic & World Champions such as Brian Boitano and Michelle Kwan, as well as astounding specialty acts.
Ice Show information contact: Scott Williams 323-776-9423 email@example.com
Disclaimer © 2011 – 2019 Ice-America